Origin: The Middle East and North America
Affirmation: It is safe for me to experience joy in every area of my life. I love life.
Dates are a natural source of vitamins, calcium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, zinc, thiamine, riboflavin, folate, vitamin A & K, minerals and very high energy. Improve your digestion, bone health, and boost your energy with dates.
- Source of soluble fiber making dates a natural laxative, promoting healthy and natural waste removal, eliminating toxins through poop
Bone Health and Strength
- Dates contain selenium, manganese, copper, magnesium all of which support bone health, bone development, and strength
- Ideal for preventing and protecting against osteoporosis
- High source of iron, balancing iron levels increase energy and strength and decreasing fatigue and feeling of sluggishness
Natural Energy Boost
- Dates are a source of natural sugars, making them an excellent snack pre-workout, or a midday energy boost
Promotes Nervous System and Heart Health
- Excellent source of potassium which is ideal for promoting a healthy and responsive nervous system: keeping your mind sharp!
- Improves the speed and alertness in the brain
- Potassium is also responsible for reducing LDL, reducing heart disease
Much love to Rebecca Hammond of Girls Get It - our go-to Nutritionist and Personal Trainer for sharing all this amazing knowledge.