Mango “king of fruits”
Origin: South America
National fruit of India, Pakistan, and the Philippines
Affirmation: I joyously release the past. I am at peace.
Mangos are low in fat, are an excellent source of dietary fiber, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A and Vitamin C, rich in potassium, magnesium, and copper. They are also the best source of quercetin, beta-carotene, and antioxidants.
Natural Blood Pressure Controller
- High in potassium and magnesium which naturally regulate blood pressure
- Full of vitamins and minerals beneficial for preventing vitamin deficiencies
High Source of Pectin
- Mangos are an excellent source of soluble fiber which is responsible for lower cholesterol levels in our blood
- Pectin helps to prevent colon cancer and also helps decrease the risk of gastrointestinal cancers
- Huge source of antioxidants
Use Mangos to Help Aid Digestion
- The digestive enzymes naturally found in mangos help promote natural and healthy bowel movements
Improve Eye Health
- Excellent source of Vitamin A
- Supplies 25% of vitamin A required to promote eyesight and reduce night blindness
Naturally Alkalize Your Body
- Mangos are high in tartaric acid, malic acid, and citric acid that naturally alkaline the body
- Excellent source of Vitamin A and 25 different kinds of carotenoids that assist in keeping the immune system healthy and strong
Much love to Rebecca Hammond of Girls Get It - our go-to Nutritionist and Personal Trainer for sharing all this amazing knowledge.