Origin: Mexico, North America
Affirmation: I feel safe to be me.
Pumpkin seeds are rich in vitamins, healthy fats, nutrients, a high source of magnesium and zinc. They are rich in fiber, plant protein and full of antioxidants. These little seeds are packed with all things health, making them a staple in any healthy diet.
- High in antioxidants and Vitamin E
- Protect against inflammatory diseases
Lower Cancer Risks
- Cancer of the stomach, breast, lungs, prostate, and colon
- Especially breast cancer of women who are in menopause because they are a high source of lignans, which is believed to play a role in the prevention and treatment of breast cancer
High Source of Magnesium
- Aids in controlling blood pressure, reduces heart attacks, maintain and form healthy bones and regulates blood sugar levels
Improve Heart Health with Pumpkin Seeds
- Loaded with antioxidants, zinc, magnesium and fatty acids which contribute to a healthy heart
- Nitric oxide found in pumpkin seeds has shown to expand blood vessels, improving blood flow and reducing plaque in the arteries
Improve Quality of Sleep
- Pumpkin seeds provide a high source of tryptophan and amino acid that promote sleep
- 1 gram can help improve the quality of sleep, and the zinc and magnesium are important for the production of melatonin (the sleep hormone) helping you to regulate your sleep cycle
Much love to Rebecca Hammond of Girls Get It - our go-to Nutritionist and Personal Trainer for sharing all this amazing knowledge.