Rosemary / r OH z –m EH- R ee / (rosemarinus officinalis)
Affirmation: I am the joy of life expressing and receiving.
Rosemary has memory boosting capabilities, improves mood, detoxifies the body, relieves pain, protects the immune system, stimulates circulation, protects against bacterial infections, prevents premature aging, and heals skin conditions. Rosemary means “dew of the sea”. Rosemary is packed with vitamins and minerals: beta-carotene, Vitamin C, calcium, iron, magnesium, and folate.
Rosemary and the Brain
- Known as a brain tonic, it helps to improve concentration and memory
- Used to ease headaches and migraines as it enhances cellular uptake of oxygen and acts as a mild uplifting stimulant
- Well known circulatory stimulant, which helps cardiovascular system issues as a result of poor circulation
- Rosemary helps to reduce inflammation linked to arthritis and joint pain
Fresh or Dried Rosemary
- Aids in digestion by facilitating the digestion of fats and starches
Mood and Stress
- Improves moods and clears the mind, relieving stress and hormonal imbalances
Improves Immune System Strength
- High in antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and anticarcinogenic
Rosemary and the Stomach
- Rosemary has powerful antibacterial properties that can help fight infections, especially in the stomach. Rosemary is known to protect against dangerous pathogens that can cause stomach ulcers
- Rosemary is an excellent remedy for upset stomachs, constipation, bloating and diarrhea. Adding it into your diet will regulate bowel movements and the gastrointestinal system
Stimulate Blood Flow with Rosemary
- Rosemary is used to stimulate and boost the production of red blood cells and blood flow, vital for healthy hearts
- It helps to oxygenate vital organ systems and ensure that our bodies metabolic system run effectively
Much love to Rebecca Hammond of Girls Get It - our go-to Nutritionist and Personal Trainer for sharing all this amazing knowledge.