Serving Size: 1 steaming cup of soul soothing goodness
recipe submitted by Samantha Boswell
I looooove fall. I love how it comes just at the right time, when the hot summer heat has finished baking the leaves, grass and my skin to a golden brown. The cooling evenings soothe me like a sleepy fuzzy puppy in my arms.
This Salted Almond Hot Chocolate equivalently soothes my early mornings. I love it on my way to work after a crisp dewy run and hot shower.
Thank you to Samantha Boswell from Something Gorgeous for creating and sharing this recipe!
2 cups almond milk
2 tbsp KAPOW NOW! Chocolate Glop
2 tsp maca
1 tbsp cacao
1 tsp coconut oil
1tbsp almond butter dash of sea salt
1) Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender.
2) Heat or serve chilled over ice.
1 can coconut milk (chill in fridge overnight)
1 tsp vanilla extract 5 drops liquid Stevia
1) Open coconut can and drain out the existing liquid.
2) Use the coconut crea, add vanilla and Stevia.
3) Let sit in the freezer for 10 minutes.
4) Use a hand-mixer and mix until it gets “fluffy”
5) Drizzle on top of hot chocolate